Psychosports* is a consulting firm dedicated to the enhancement of performance. Founded by Roland A. Carlstedt, M.A.(Psy) a former professional tennis player and coach and currently a doctoral candidate in psychology, Psychosports is involved in a wide array of projects including:
• Dissertation research on brain hemispheric predominance and personality factors in highly skilled athletes. Completed Master’s thesis on psychologically mediated heart rate variability during tournament tennis.
• This research has led to the conceptualization of biofeedback devices for sports that are designed to help athletes entrain ideal psychophysiological states.
PsychoSports is seeking partners to get these products off the drawing board.
• the INTERNATIONAL BOARD of SPORT PSYCHOLOGY Online training,workshops, and certification in sport psychology for coaches, educators, and athletes.
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW BEING ACCEPTED FOR BOARD CERTIFICATION IN SPORT PSYCHOLOGY LEADING TO THE CREDENTIAL:
BOARD CERTIFIED SPORT PSYCHOLOGIST
Psychosports CYBER-SEMINARS and education give participants access to what Professor Stanley Krippner refers to as “cutting edge research in sport psychology.”
SIGN-UP NOW, STARTING MAY 31st and continuing……..
• Online advice and consulting centering on the problems and concerns of athletes of any level of skill. Consulting sessions include assessment of brain predominance and its relevance to attention and perceptual skills in athletes. Individually designed intervention (mental training) strategies are also taught to help athletes improve their performance.
• Publishing and Media activities including the dissemination of research findings, technical reports, psychoanalyses, and series on sport psychology to publications worldwide. Roland A. Carlstedt under the auspices of PsychoSports has been published over 500 times in over 40 countries including the USA, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, Spain, Italy, Russia, Australia, and Japan.Clients include Bild Zeitung the world’s largest newspaper, Sport Bild, the world’s largest sport weekly, and Tennis Magazin Germany among others.
Please contact us if you are interested in any of our services.
Roland A. Carlstedt, President
*The Psychosports Group consists of PsychoSports, Psychology Media Service, The International Association of Tennis Psychology, PsychoTennis,The International Journal of Tennis Psychology, and THE INTERNATIONAL BOARD OF SPORT PSYCHOLOGY